DL Invest Park Dąbrowa Górnicza is a warehouse, production and office facility constructed in line with the built-to-suit formula for one of the leaders in the plastics industry. This is the first logistics and production centre of this type included in the biggest industrial complex in the region.
The modern centre is located at 10 Koksownicza street, between Katowice Steelworks and Przyjaźń Coking Plant, in the immediate vicinity of Łagisza Power Station, forming one of the largest industrial centres in Poland. The city belongs to the most developed area of Silesian voivodeship – the Central Subregion.
- 5 minutes away from national road S1
- 10 minutes away from A1 motorway
- from the central city of the Upper Silesia-Dąbrowa Basin Metropolis — Katowice
- 15 minutes away from Katowice Airport
- 20 minutes away from A4 motorway (Wrocław — Rzeszów) via national road DK86
- 40 minutes away from Kraków city centre
KONTAKT W SPRAWIE OFERTY
DZIAŁ POWIERZCHNI LOGISTYCZNYCH
hale magazynowe, hale produkcyjne, BTS, small business unit
Telefon: +48 32 253 00 95 (wewn.19)