DL CENTRAL is located in the very centre of Katowice, in the Śródmieście district, at 10 Mielęckiego St. DL CENTRAL was built between 1938 and 1939 commissioned by the former International Commercial Bank. It was designed in 1936 by Karol Schayer, one of the most recognised representatives of Modernism in Polish interwar architecture.
Modernist architects believed that a building should, above all, be functional and provide light and comfortable space for the user.
After the renovation done by DL Invest Group, the building did not only retain its original features, but also gained quality solutions to meet the requirements of most demanding tenants set to be at the centre of things.
Numerous retail outlets and services are located in direct vicinity of the building. Many popular restaurants are found here too. This is also where designer hotels and Katowice’s high street are, and within just a few-minute walk shopping centers (Galeria Katowicka, Supersam, Skarbek) and the main railway station are available. Also in immediate neighborhood of DL CENTRAL is the City Hall and other public buildings.
Poznaj firmy z którymi mamy niesamowitą możliwość współpracować